Here is a review of the pros and cons of Commission Junction vs. ClickBank and which one is better for your affiliate marketing offers? I have listed all the pros and cons to help you in your Commission Junction vs. Click on the bank. By the end of this article, you will know which company is best suited for your online business.
Commission Junction or CJ for short is one of the largest affiliate marketing channels on the web. The merchants who sell their products online are usually bigger and better developed companies. This gives affiliate marketers better quality products to promote. Affiliates sell reliable products and this helps ensure a good reputation for your website.
• Merchant products are better known and trusted.
• There are many different affiliate links, banner text links, and product links to choose from.
• All commissions are paid directly through Commission Junction, not the merchant. This gives you an added sense of security that you will get paid.
• You can request direct deposit or have a check mailed to you.
• You can track your links and encrypt your link to hide the tracking code.
• Member payment limit is $50 for direct deposit and $100 for a check mailed to you.
• I’ve had a bit of a hard time getting customer service when I have a question.
• Some products you want to promote need to be reviewed by the merchant first. Many times you will be rejected because they may feel that your website is not relevant enough to advertise their products.
This is an affiliate network where merchants sell digital products; such as e-books and software. There are many bloggers and website owners who put ClickBank product links that relate to their blog post or website and they do quite well.
• ClickBank offers more than 10,000 digital products.
• Once you set up an account, you can immediately start promoting any of your products.
• It is very easy to get started.
• Commissions tend to be higher and a commission rate of 50-75% is not uncommon.
• You can add your own tracking code.
• Payment option is lower than Commission Junction and includes direct payment or a mailed check. The one you prefer.
• You have to be careful with the products you want to promote. There are some great products to promote on ClickBank, but there are some products that are horrible and will ruin your reputation with your customers.
• Tends to have high reimbursement rates.
• Other affiliates can change your link to their own link when buying a product for them and steal your sale.
ClickBank is one of the leading affiliate programs on the web for its ease of use and the number of products they offer to promote. Commission Junction is ideal for larger brands that are tangible products rather than digital products.
In his choice of Commission Junction vs. ClickBank will vary from marketer to marketer and the products they are promoting. I hope we have established a good framework for you to decide which one is best for your online business. I’ve found that using a bit of both works great.